It is hard to believe another month has passed by, and the Tays have been embracing London live for more than 4 months! So much has been happening, and some days its overwhelming! We have been through many ups and a few downs, but thus far it has been a real growing experience. It has thought us to appreciate each other and the people in our lives. In many ways we were very pampered in Malaysia, having access to so many wonderful people like our Babysitter and our maid. Now we have to do most things ourselves, and are extremly grateful to Sara’s mum for helping us out with Nikolai.
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Celebrating Carmin's Birthday!
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: I am home!
- 2011: Workout at the park
- 2010: Nathan Day 074 :- Passed the 5.0 kg mark!
- 2009: Wedding Countdown :- 30 days to go
- 2008: My morning cup of tea
- 2007: The weekend is over....and another day of work begins
- 2006: Easter Sunday
- 2005: Riding Trains with Strangers.....
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003