It is hard to believe another month has passed by, and the Tays have been embracing London live for more than 4 months! So much has been happening, and some days its overwhelming! We have been through many ups and a few downs, but thus far it has been a real growing experience. It has thought us to appreciate each other and the people in our lives. In many ways we were very pampered in Malaysia, having access to so many wonderful people like our Babysitter and our maid. Now we have to do most things ourselves, and are extremly grateful to Sara’s mum for helping us out with Nikolai.
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Lets Hack Papa's PC
- 2013: Photos from my trip to San Fransisco
- 2012: 2 week checkup!
- 2011: 20 months old!
- 2010: Nathan Day 243 :- I don't kiss on Camera!
- 2009: Deepavali Decorations in KLCC 2009
- 2008: London Calling :- Meeting my Nephew and Niece
- 2007: Weiyun and Me : Then and Now
- 2006: Singapore with Mark N Felicia
- 2005: The reflector has moved
- 2004: Sook Fun's Wedding
- 2003: And here's todays blog: