Today is the 3rd week since I started work in the UK, and with Sara back from the states, we are finally getting into the rhythm of things. Our daily lives have changed so much, and in some ways its forces us to a closer family. The boys have adapted well, Nathan no longer cries when we send him to school, in fact he looks forward to it. When we pick him up from, he tells us about his day in great detail, mentioning each of his friends by name. Previously he would never tell us anything about his day! Nikolai too is adapting, though at 9 months, everyday is pretty much the same for him. We cook meals at home, do our grocery shopping nearby, go to church on Sundays, and we even have a cell group, though our attendance there has not been superb yet!
Today-ish In History
- 2014: The Tays In Tenby
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: How come weekends go by so quickly?
- 2011: Got Car Means Got Girl :)
- 2010: DC Days : Journey Back Home
- 2009: JJCM :- Fish n Co, 1 Utama
- 2008: Down-Under Dayz : Feeling Homesick In Melbourne?
- 2007: Perhaps I should start taking Gingko...
- 2006: Answering Machine Owners Messages
- 2005: Random Shots from Church
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003