Over Easter Sunday, the Tays went to visit my cousin who lives in a suburb of London. We took a train, and Nathan was very excited! He could remember the names of my relatives, Aunty Anu, Uncle Rohit, Varun Ko Ko, and Aditi Jie Jie, but after all the excitement he fell asleep in the train. We arrived and at first he was very shy, but after my nephew took him to play with his toys he started to adore them! After lunch, we watched Marry Poppins and then went to bed. The next morning, we went to a nearby park to play and then it was time to say goodbye. It’s good to have relatives in town. We left my cousins with packed food
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Spring has Sprung : 2014 Hyde Park
- 2013: A new phase in life
- 2012: Puay Leng and Wai Liam's affirmation
- 2011: Nathan Day 403 :- Nathan and Nathaniel
- 2010: Nathan Day 038 :- Clothes from Sara's Cousin
- 2009: Wordless Wednesday :- Splish Splash
- 2008: No longer Carless
- 2007: Rev. Indri Gautama Preaches in GTPJ
- 2006: Fish Porridge in KL
- 2005: Are you contented.....?
- 2004: I am in Pakistan!
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003