Yes ladies and gentlemen, I Nick Tay am on sabbatical for a few months. I am taking the time off to spend the time with my family, to be a stay at home dad. To well, adjust to the new phase in the life of the Tays, which will be announced soon enough. What do I plan to do? Well, I have been neglecting the blog for the longest time. With the additional time on my hands, hopefully I will be able to document a little more. I also want to brush up on my photography, learn a few new recipes, and honestly, exercise a bit more. Lets be honest here. I have been putting on a few pounds. Can a stay at home dad accomplish all this? Stay tuned!
Today-ish In History
- 2014: The Tays In Tenby
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: How come weekends go by so quickly?
- 2011: Got Car Means Got Girl :)
- 2010: DC Days : Journey Back Home
- 2009: JJCM :- Fish n Co, 1 Utama
- 2008: Down-Under Dayz : Feeling Homesick In Melbourne?
- 2007: Perhaps I should start taking Gingko...
- 2006: Answering Machine Owners Messages
- 2005: Random Shots from Church
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003