Yes ladies and gentlemen, I Nick Tay am on sabbatical for a few months. I am taking the time off to spend the time with my family, to be a stay at home dad. To well, adjust to the new phase in the life of the Tays, which will be announced soon enough. What do I plan to do? Well, I have been neglecting the blog for the longest time. With the additional time on my hands, hopefully I will be able to document a little more. I also want to brush up on my photography, learn a few new recipes, and honestly, exercise a bit more. Lets be honest here. I have been putting on a few pounds. Can a stay at home dad accomplish all this? Stay tuned!
Today-ish In History
- 2015: My 39th Birthday Celebration
- 2014: Birthday Lunch @ Ting, Shangrila, The Shard
- 2013: Another weekend, another day in the park
- 2012: Its good to be home!
- 2011: Always be prepared for a rainy day
- 2010: Nathan Day 153 :- Threeds July Babies Birthday Bash
- 2009: David Lee's Last 48 hours as a single man
- 2008: My Cola :- A Review
- 2007: The Contract :- A review
- 2006: Sitting on top of the hill
- 2005: Of Pork, IceCream and Family.....
- 2004: Project Carshow
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003