Yes ladies and gentlemen, I Nick Tay am on sabbatical for a few months. I am taking the time off to spend the time with my family, to be a stay at home dad. To well, adjust to the new phase in the life of the Tays, which will be announced soon enough. What do I plan to do? Well, I have been neglecting the blog for the longest time. With the additional time on my hands, hopefully I will be able to document a little more. I also want to brush up on my photography, learn a few new recipes, and honestly, exercise a bit more. Lets be honest here. I have been putting on a few pounds. Can a stay at home dad accomplish all this? Stay tuned!
Today-ish In History
- 2015: BBQ Ribs Texas Style, Grilled Vegetables, Coffee and Chocolate Porter
- 2014: Weekend Outing with the Alaric Guys
- 2013: The Tays Good Friday Tour of London
- 2012: London Calling 3 : Walking to the office
- 2011: Nathan Day 422 :- Activity Table
- 2010: Nathan Day 057 :- I got rhythm
- 2009: The dangers of having a pool side wedding
- 2008: I heart my Gramin Nuvi GPS Device
- 2007: Banana's, Boiled Eggs and Ice Tea :- Breakfast of Champions
- 2006: Matching your Tie is fun...
- 2005: A Walk With Pain
- 2004: I am in Pakistan!
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003