Yes ladies and gentlemen, I Nick Tay am on sabbatical for a few months. I am taking the time off to spend the time with my family, to be a stay at home dad. To well, adjust to the new phase in the life of the Tays, which will be announced soon enough. What do I plan to do? Well, I have been neglecting the blog for the longest time. With the additional time on my hands, hopefully I will be able to document a little more. I also want to brush up on my photography, learn a few new recipes, and honestly, exercise a bit more. Lets be honest here. I have been putting on a few pounds. Can a stay at home dad accomplish all this? Stay tuned!
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Spring has Sprung : 2014 Hyde Park
- 2013: A new phase in life
- 2012: Grand Daddy Foo and KLCC
- 2011: Nathan Day 403 :- Nathan and Nathaniel
- 2010: Nathan Day 039 :- A Chelsea Fan?
- 2009: Wedding Countdown :- 64 days to go
- 2008: I missed driving
- 2007: I love school holidays....
- 2006: Away :- Cell Leaders Retreat
- 2005: Something always happends to Jess when we hang out......
- 2004: I am in Pakistan!
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003