Yes ladies and gentlemen, I Nick Tay am on sabbatical for a few months. I am taking the time off to spend the time with my family, to be a stay at home dad. To well, adjust to the new phase in the life of the Tays, which will be announced soon enough. What do I plan to do? Well, I have been neglecting the blog for the longest time. With the additional time on my hands, hopefully I will be able to document a little more. I also want to brush up on my photography, learn a few new recipes, and honestly, exercise a bit more. Lets be honest here. I have been putting on a few pounds. Can a stay at home dad accomplish all this? Stay tuned!
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Kylie Minouge - Kiss Me Once 2014 - London
- 2013: Photos from my trip to San Fransisco
- 2012: 2 week checkup!
- 2011: Nick's Cafe :- Pork Tenderloin served with Baby Carrots
- 2010: Nathan Day 242 :- Getting to his belly from the sitting position
- 2009: October Mari
- 2008: London Calling :- Greenwich
- 2007: JJCM :- The Apartment, The Curve
- 2006: Singapore with Mark N Felicia
- 2005: Fall....
- 2004: Sook Fun's Wedding
- 2003: Wed, Oct 01 2003