Our routine is such that Sara sends the kids to the babysitters and I pick them up. I spend about 2-4 hours a day alone with them before Sara comes home and I have to come up with ideas to keep the older one entertained while I feed the younger one. The one thing that saves me most days is the Baby Bjorn, allowing me to carry Nikolai with my hands free to do other things! How did I keep Nathan entertained yesterday? I bought him a Construction hat from Daiso for RM5! Hours of entertainment there!
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Breakfast with the Boys
- 2013: Ryan How
- 2012: British Origin arriving soon?
- 2011: Nathan Day 402 :- Meeting Ancles Joe and Allan
- 2010: Nathan Day 036 :- A day out with Nathan
- 2009: Sushi @ Jusco
- 2008: Its gonna be a super long Dhaka Day
- 2007: I'ts Tonight!
- 2006: I'm in the mood for jazz
- 2005: Beautiful.......
- 2004: I am in Pakistan!
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003