Our routine is such that Sara sends the kids to the babysitters and I pick them up. I spend about 2-4 hours a day alone with them before Sara comes home and I have to come up with ideas to keep the older one entertained while I feed the younger one. The one thing that saves me most days is the Baby Bjorn, allowing me to carry Nikolai with my hands free to do other things! How did I keep Nathan entertained yesterday? I bought him a Construction hat from Daiso for RM5! Hours of entertainment there!
Today-ish In History
- 2014: The Tays In Tenby
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: How come weekends go by so quickly?
- 2011: Got Car Means Got Girl :)
- 2010: DC Days : Reflecting Pool
- 2009: JJCM :- Jonker Sweets, Gardens, Megamall
- 2008: Down-Under Dayz : Exploring Downtown Melbourne
- 2007: I thawt I lost my laptop....
- 2006: Travel Update
- 2005: Random Shots from Church
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003