Giving children a hair cut has always been a challenge, and Nathan has never been the exception! Yesterday however, we had a breakthrough! We decided it was time for a haircut, and I told him he could have a lollipop if he was a good boy! At first when we reached the barber he started to get a little scared, but I sat him on my lap, gave him his candy and I told him to concentrate on the sweet and close his eyes. He was a little scared but toward the end of the hair cut, he was very calm. The nice barber gel-ed up his hair, and he kept looking in the mirror admiring himself. When he got home, he told his grandmother “Nathan not scared anymore!”.
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Spring has Sprung : 2014 Hyde Park
- 2013: A new phase in life
- 2012: Grand Daddy Foo and KLCC
- 2011: Nathan Day 403 :- Nathan and Nathaniel
- 2010: Nathan Day 039 :- A Chelsea Fan?
- 2009: Wedding Countdown :- 64 days to go
- 2008: I missed driving
- 2007: I love school holidays....
- 2006: Away :- Cell Leaders Retreat
- 2005: Something always happends to Jess when we hang out......
- 2004: I am in Pakistan!
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003