Giving children a hair cut has always been a challenge, and Nathan has never been the exception! Yesterday however, we had a breakthrough! We decided it was time for a haircut, and I told him he could have a lollipop if he was a good boy! At first when we reached the barber he started to get a little scared, but I sat him on my lap, gave him his candy and I told him to concentrate on the sweet and close his eyes. He was a little scared but toward the end of the hair cut, he was very calm. The nice barber gel-ed up his hair, and he kept looking in the mirror admiring himself. When he got home, he told his grandmother “Nathan not scared anymore!”.
Today-ish In History
- 2014: The Tays In Tenby
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: How come weekends go by so quickly?
- 2011: Got Car Means Got Girl :)
- 2010: DC Days : Reflecting Pool
- 2009: JJCM :- Jonker Sweets, Gardens, Megamall
- 2008: Down-Under Dayz : Exploring Downtown Melbourne
- 2007: I thawt I lost my laptop....
- 2006: Travel Update
- 2005: Random Shots from Church
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003