Giving children a hair cut has always been a challenge, and Nathan has never been the exception! Yesterday however, we had a breakthrough! We decided it was time for a haircut, and I told him he could have a lollipop if he was a good boy! At first when we reached the barber he started to get a little scared, but I sat him on my lap, gave him his candy and I told him to concentrate on the sweet and close his eyes. He was a little scared but toward the end of the hair cut, he was very calm. The nice barber gel-ed up his hair, and he kept looking in the mirror admiring himself. When he got home, he told his grandmother “Nathan not scared anymore!”.
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Kylie Minouge - Kiss Me Once 2014 - London
- 2013: Photos from my trip to San Fransisco
- 2012: 2 week checkup!
- 2011: Nick's Cafe :- Pork Tenderloin served with Baby Carrots
- 2010: Nathan Day 241 :- Trying to capture his crawling on Video
- 2009: Stevie's Stag Night
- 2008: London Calling :- A Boat Ride on The Thames
- 2007: Alvin and Angie : Wedding Dinner
- 2006: 8 hours till the wedding....
- 2005: Fall....
- 2004: Sook Fun's Wedding
- 2003: Tue, Sep 30 2003