On the first day of our family trip, we flew Air Asia into Macau! Stayed at The Venetian Macao which was an experience in itself. Such a huge and beautiful hotel, complete with great shopping! Almost like visiting Venice, Italy! We checked in, and took in the sites of Macau! There was St.Pauls, and all the casinos!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Today-ish In History
- 2014: The Tays In Tenby
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: How come weekends go by so quickly?
- 2011: Got Car Means Got Girl :)
- 2010: DC Days : Reflecting Pool
- 2009: JJCM :- Jonker Sweets, Gardens, Megamall
- 2008: Down-Under Dayz : Exploring Downtown Melbourne
- 2007: I thawt I lost my laptop....
- 2006: Travel Update
- 2005: Random Shots from Church
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003