On the first day of our family trip, we flew Air Asia into Macau! Stayed at The Venetian Macao which was an experience in itself. Such a huge and beautiful hotel, complete with great shopping! Almost like visiting Venice, Italy! We checked in, and took in the sites of Macau! There was St.Pauls, and all the casinos!
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Kylie Minouge - Kiss Me Once 2014 - London
- 2013: Photos from my trip to San Fransisco
- 2012: 2 week checkup!
- 2011: Nick's Cafe :- Pork Tenderloin served with Baby Carrots
- 2010: Nathan Day 241 :- Trying to capture his crawling on Video
- 2009: Stevie's Stag Night
- 2008: London Calling :- A Boat Ride on The Thames
- 2007: Alvin and Angie : Wedding Dinner
- 2006: 8 hours till the wedding....
- 2005: Fall....
- 2004: Sook Fun's Wedding
- 2003: Tue, Sep 30 2003