On the first day of our family trip, we flew Air Asia into Macau! Stayed at The Venetian Macao which was an experience in itself. Such a huge and beautiful hotel, complete with great shopping! Almost like visiting Venice, Italy! We checked in, and took in the sites of Macau! There was St.Pauls, and all the casinos!
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Breakfast with Nikolai
- 2013: Uncle Joey and Allan Visit Us
- 2012: All the Tays are home!
- 2011: Nathan and Mickey
- 2010: Nathan Day 234 :- Uncle Nick and Aunty Candy's Wedding
- 2009: Gamer :- A review
- 2008: Tango in Paris :- I love Paris
- 2007: Jung & Myers Briggs Typology Test
- 2006: Indian Breakfast : Vadai
- 2005: Is this cute or what?
- 2004: Sook Fun's Wedding
- 2003: Tue, Sep 23 2003