On the first day of our family trip, we flew Air Asia into Macau! Stayed at The Venetian Macao which was an experience in itself. Such a huge and beautiful hotel, complete with great shopping! Almost like visiting Venice, Italy! We checked in, and took in the sites of Macau! There was St.Pauls, and all the casinos!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Celebrating Carmin's Birthday!
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: Its been a while since I was home alone with Nathan
- 2011: Workout at the park
- 2010: DC Days : The White House
- 2009: Oh Happy Day
- 2008: Goodbye Office, Its been grand
- 2007: Somethings just stand out...
- 2006: Blast from the Past
- 2005: Project LRT
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003