For those of you who didn’t know, Sara worked in Tokyo Japan a few years ago and had a Japanese Language teacher to basically help her learn the language and learn the culture there. We visited her when we were there in 2010. This time, she was in KL on holiday and we met up once again. She has a 4 year old girl, and Nathan and her became instant friends! Its very cute to see how they communicate as she doesn’t speak English and he obviously doesn’t speak Japanese! They ran around chasing each other at the mall, and when it was time to say goodbye he was clearly sad.
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Kylie Minouge - Kiss Me Once 2014 - London
- 2013: Photos from my trip to San Fransisco
- 2012: 2 week checkup!
- 2011: Nick's Cafe :- Pork Tenderloin served with Baby Carrots
- 2010: Nathan Day 241 :- Trying to capture his crawling on Video
- 2009: Stevie's Stag Night
- 2008: London Calling :- A Boat Ride on The Thames
- 2007: Alvin and Angie : Wedding Dinner
- 2006: 8 hours till the wedding....
- 2005: Fall....
- 2004: Sook Fun's Wedding
- 2003: Tue, Sep 30 2003