On our recent flight to Langkawi, we flew Malaysian Airlines, economy of course. With a baby, we managed to book the first row of economy, and while waiting for the plane to take off, Nathan was busy playing with all the buttons on the panel. He got bored, and then wondered by himself to business class, where he found the panel to have a lot more buttons. He stayed there for a full 10 minutes till an air stewardess told us we were about to take off.
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Celebrating Carmin's Birthday!
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: Papa, I want cold!
- 2011: More "Vroom Time" for Nathan
- 2010: DC Days : Photo with Obama
- 2009: Oh Happy Day
- 2008: Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie, Oi Oi Oi
- 2007: Sekolah Menegah Laksamana, Kota Tinggi, Johor :- Alumni Page
- 2006: Blast from the Past
- 2005: Project LRT
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003