On our recent flight to Langkawi, we flew Malaysian Airlines, economy of course. With a baby, we managed to book the first row of economy, and while waiting for the plane to take off, Nathan was busy playing with all the buttons on the panel. He got bored, and then wondered by himself to business class, where he found the panel to have a lot more buttons. He stayed there for a full 10 minutes till an air stewardess told us we were about to take off.
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Spring has Sprung : 2014 Hyde Park
- 2013: A new phase in life
- 2012: Puay Leng and Wai Liam's affirmation
- 2011: Nathan Day 403 :- Nathan and Nathaniel
- 2010: Nathan Day 038 :- Clothes from Sara's Cousin
- 2009: Wordless Wednesday :- Splish Splash
- 2008: No longer Carless
- 2007: Rev. Indri Gautama Preaches in GTPJ
- 2006: Fish Porridge in KL
- 2005: Are you contented.....?
- 2004: I am in Pakistan!
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003