My boy Nathan has learned the secret when it comes to impressing girls, you need a cool set of wheels! We went to Toys R Us, basically to just walk around and I decided to put Nathan on one of the toy cars they had there. I didn’t realized it was motorized, and Nathan soon realized he could make it move by stepping on the foot pedal. He started zooming around and rammed into a wall of boxes. Thats where he met this young lady who showed a lot of interest in Nathan
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Celebrating Carmin's Birthday!
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: Its been a while since I was home alone with Nathan
- 2011: Workout at the park
- 2010: DC Days : The White House
- 2009: Oh Happy Day
- 2008: Goodbye Office, Its been grand
- 2007: Somethings just stand out...
- 2006: Blast from the Past
- 2005: Project LRT
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003