Chinese New Year is all about gathering, and the Tay’s had a dinner with Sara’s Oldest Aunts family to catch up with all her cousins and nephews, as well as to give away red packets Nathan was very well behaved and let all the different aunties, uncles and grand-uncles carry him! He stared as his aunt played with her IPhone, and watched as his cousins played with their PSPs and Ipads! It’s a whole new generation I tell ya!
- Next story Nathan Day 376 :- Last few Tolo Friends
- Previous story Nathan Day 374 :- Granduncle and Nathan
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Celebrating Carmin's Birthday!
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: I am home!
- 2011: Workout at the park
- 2010: Nathan Day 074 :- Passed the 5.0 kg mark!
- 2009: Wedding Countdown :- 30 days to go
- 2008: My morning cup of tea
- 2007: The weekend is over....and another day of work begins
- 2006: Easter Sunday
- 2005: Riding Trains with Strangers.....
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003