Saturday, Sara and I watched this movie, mostly because we could not get tickets for G.I.Joe, though we did want to watch this movie sooner or later. This movie, was refreshingly different from most sci-fi movies seen in the last few years, with direction and plot fairly unique. Special effects where pretty good, and most importantly they were not the corner stone of the film. Character development was very well done, and truly feel for the main character and the aliens. The ending for me was not cliche, which was good, and to me, perfect. Best movie I have watched in 2009.
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Explaining the countries in the map
- 2013: Uncle Joey and Allan Visit Us
- 2012: All the Tays are home!
- 2011: Nathan's new hair cut
- 2010: Jurong Bird Park Photos
- 2009: Gamer :- A review
- 2008: London Calling :- Fish and Chips
- 2007: Feeling Patriotic
- 2006: Uncle Nick's Finale at Bounce...
- 2005: I am...
- 2004: Sook Fun's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 22 2003