Saturday, Sara and I watched this movie, mostly because we could not get tickets for G.I.Joe, though we did want to watch this movie sooner or later. This movie, was refreshingly different from most sci-fi movies seen in the last few years, with direction and plot fairly unique. Special effects where pretty good, and most importantly they were not the corner stone of the film. Character development was very well done, and truly feel for the main character and the aliens. The ending for me was not cliche, which was good, and to me, perfect. Best movie I have watched in 2009.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Spring has Sprung : 2014 Hyde Park
- 2013: A new phase in life
- 2012: Grand Daddy Foo and KLCC
- 2011: Nathan Day 403 :- Nathan and Nathaniel
- 2010: Nathan Day 039 :- A Chelsea Fan?
- 2009: Wedding Countdown :- 64 days to go
- 2008: I missed driving
- 2007: I love school holidays....
- 2006: Away :- Cell Leaders Retreat
- 2005: Something always happends to Jess when we hang out......
- 2004: I am in Pakistan!
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003