I was struggling what to eat for dinner on Wednesday, and I finally decided to eat something healtier but fast. Where did I go? I went to Wendys at Hartamas, near Solaris and had a Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad, yum! It was not cheap, but then again, Wendy’s is not very cheap at all. I also wanted to try their chilli, which was not to bad actually. Including a small Ice Lemon tea my meal came up to RM24.00 after taxes. Hmmm…definately not cheap.
- Next story JJCM :- La-La Chong Seafood Restaurant, Subang
- Previous story Wedding Countdown :- 57 days to go
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Celebrating Carmin's Birthday!
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: Its been a while since I was home alone with Nathan
- 2011: Workout at the park
- 2010: DC Days : The White House
- 2009: Oh Happy Day
- 2008: Goodbye Office, Its been grand
- 2007: Somethings just stand out...
- 2006: Blast from the Past
- 2005: Project LRT
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003