I was struggling what to eat for dinner on Wednesday, and I finally decided to eat something healtier but fast. Where did I go? I went to Wendys at Hartamas, near Solaris and had a Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad, yum! It was not cheap, but then again, Wendy’s is not very cheap at all. I also wanted to try their chilli, which was not to bad actually. Including a small Ice Lemon tea my meal came up to RM24.00 after taxes. Hmmm…definately not cheap.
- Next story JJCM :- La-La Chong Seafood Restaurant, Subang
- Previous story Wedding Countdown :- 57 days to go
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Kylie Minouge - Kiss Me Once 2014 - London
- 2013: Photos from my trip to San Fransisco
- 2012: 2 week checkup!
- 2011: Nick's Cafe :- Pork Tenderloin served with Baby Carrots
- 2010: Nathan Day 241 :- Trying to capture his crawling on Video
- 2009: Stevie's Stag Night
- 2008: London Calling :- A Boat Ride on The Thames
- 2007: Alvin and Angie : Wedding Dinner
- 2006: 8 hours till the wedding....
- 2005: Fall....
- 2004: Sook Fun's Wedding
- 2003: Tue, Sep 30 2003