I was struggling what to eat for dinner on Wednesday, and I finally decided to eat something healtier but fast. Where did I go? I went to Wendys at Hartamas, near Solaris and had a Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad, yum! It was not cheap, but then again, Wendy’s is not very cheap at all. I also wanted to try their chilli, which was not to bad actually. Including a small Ice Lemon tea my meal came up to RM24.00 after taxes. Hmmm…definately not cheap.
- Next story JJCM :- La-La Chong Seafood Restaurant, Subang
- Previous story Wedding Countdown :- 57 days to go
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Spring has Sprung : 2014 Hyde Park
- 2013: A new phase in life
- 2012: Puay Leng and Wai Liam's affirmation
- 2011: Nathan Day 403 :- Nathan and Nathaniel
- 2010: Nathan Day 037 :- Gifts from Threeds
- 2009: Watchmen :- A Review
- 2008: No longer Carless
- 2007: Last Night @ Stronger...
- 2006: Friday Off:- No 1
- 2005: Are you contented.....?
- 2004: I am in Pakistan!
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003