Wordless Wednesday :- Sometimes you need training wheels

KidsonWheels-0041

Nick Tay

Click on my about page to learn more about me.

You may also like...

25 Responses

1. gina says:

I think all of us need training wheels sometime in our lives to get things going. :D

ginas last blog post..Hat Yai? Hadyai?

2. Dora says:

Yup, i had the same training last time. :)

Happy WW and have fun!

Doras last blog post..Ajisen Ramen

3. Carina says:

What a cool bike :)

4. Jan Parrish says:

Great shot. Real Cutie!

Jan Parrishs last blog post..Santa’s Little Helper – WW

5. Not too long ago, my younger son was also with training wheels. I felt so much more at eased, as compared to him w/o the training wheels *lol*

Napaboaniya APADs last blog post..APAD #280 | WW

6. Rizza says:

it’s just nice being a kid again… nice picture, thanks for sharing :)

Rizzas last blog post..Marikina Valley Christmas Party

7. Great picture…and that’s such a cool bike! When I was a kid I would have given up all my Matchbox cars for a cool bike like that!

Black on Campuss last blog post..Wordless Wednesday: Alain LeRoy Locke, America’s First Black Rhodes Scholar

8. Reno / Tahoe says:

Reminds me of my granddaughter, who was riding just like that not long ago.

Reno / Tahoes last blog post..Wordless Wednesday

9. She is beautiful. She looks so happy and free. Happy WW!

Bonds, Elizabeth Bonds.s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday

10. luna miranda says:

this is an exciting time for her…she definitely needs training wheels or she’d certainly get scars.

luna mirandas last blog post..Wordless Wednesday: Rainbow

11. Nicole says:

Great bike!

Nicoles last blog post..Wordless Wednesday

12. arielle says:

Sweet picture! I wonder if I can still balance a bike.. :-)

13. Jenn says:

Great shot. I love the color of her bike.

14. fat says:

Oh, I remembered the first time I pedaled a bicycle.
    I’ve got scratches everywhere but still, I am a “No retreat, No surrender” one. lol.

fats last blog post..BEAR-iuca Finally Arrived Here

15. Jared says:

Hell, I still use training wheels on some things in life. :D Very good shot!

Jareds last blog post..Wordless Wednesday: Hangin’ In There…

16. Luna says:

Cute! Is that a Lion King Bike? Our boy become jealous, he love Lion King !

17. Raquel says:

At her age, she will learn fast. Soon she don’t need those training wheels. Nice shot, it looks cool out there.

18. Lovely pic. We miss Asia!

Diana’s Daily Ramblingss last blog post..Wordless Wednesday: Funky Fashionista

19. What a cute little bike! And it looks like she’s doing great riding it.

Daisy the Curly Cats last blog post..Wordless Wednesday: "Ho-Ho-Ho!"

20. lala says:

I remember my training wheels. Very cute photo!

21. Dianne says:

That looks like a lot of fun! I love the bright yellow bike! :D

Diannes last blog post..wordless wednesday: shoot the moon

22. Wendy says:

What a cute pic! That bike is adorable. Thank you for coming by my blog.

Wendys last blog post..Wordless Wednesday 12-17

23. Work At Home says:

Cute picture. It is good to have a rest day in a week or in a busy day.

24. Happy WW and Merry Christmas, that’s a great shot!

Julie@Cool Mom Guides last blog post..Wordless Wednesday-What I Got My Mom For Christmas

25. Will says:

Cute, but get her in the helmet habit before she takes off the trainers! Happy WW!

Wills last blog post..Tuesday (whoops) Search of the Week