Now that I have my trusty new GPS device, I am taking all sorts of routes to work, I normally never dare take, as I always seem to get lost. Today as I passed Jalan Sultan Ismail, I saw this one Ad by OCBC, i think which went “Growing Old is Compulsory, Growing Up Optional”. How true. Each year, I know I am getting older and older. I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in bones. The ankle and knees tend to hurt after a workout, the back and neck feel the strain after a day at work. All signs of aging, and yet I wonder many a times how much I have “grown up” over the years. I am still quite childish in some of my ways, especially when it comes to arguments and wanting things my way. I still pout at God, and make a fit when he gently nudges me and prompts my spirit to do things a specific way. I rebel sometimes, only to apologize later. I never seem to learn the lesson that “Obedience is better than sacrifice”. Growing up seems to be the hardest thing to do.
- Next story I have been counting down
- Previous story Our Home minister is giving us all an April Fools Joke
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Spring has Sprung : 2014 Hyde Park
- 2013: A new phase in life
- 2012: Grand Daddy Foo and KLCC
- 2011: Nathan Day 403 :- Nathan and Nathaniel
- 2010: Nathan Day 039 :- A Chelsea Fan?
- 2009: Wedding Countdown :- 64 days to go
- 2008: I missed driving
- 2007: I love school holidays....
- 2006: Away :- Cell Leaders Retreat
- 2005: Something always happends to Jess when we hang out......
- 2004: I am in Pakistan!
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003