Now that I have my trusty new GPS device, I am taking all sorts of routes to work, I normally never dare take, as I always seem to get lost. Today as I passed Jalan Sultan Ismail, I saw this one Ad by OCBC, i think which went “Growing Old is Compulsory, Growing Up Optional”. How true. Each year, I know I am getting older and older. I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in bones. The ankle and knees tend to hurt after a workout, the back and neck feel the strain after a day at work. All signs of aging, and yet I wonder many a times how much I have “grown up” over the years. I am still quite childish in some of my ways, especially when it comes to arguments and wanting things my way. I still pout at God, and make a fit when he gently nudges me and prompts my spirit to do things a specific way. I rebel sometimes, only to apologize later. I never seem to learn the lesson that “Obedience is better than sacrifice”. Growing up seems to be the hardest thing to do.
- Next story I have been counting down
- Previous story Our Home minister is giving us all an April Fools Joke
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Kylie Minouge - Kiss Me Once 2014 - London
- 2013: Photos from my trip to San Fransisco
- 2012: 2 week checkup!
- 2011: Nick's Cafe :- Pork Tenderloin served with Baby Carrots
- 2010: Nathan Day 241 :- Trying to capture his crawling on Video
- 2009: Stevie's Stag Night
- 2008: London Calling :- A Boat Ride on The Thames
- 2007: Alvin and Angie : Wedding Dinner
- 2006: 8 hours till the wedding....
- 2005: Fall....
- 2004: Sook Fun's Wedding
- 2003: Tue, Sep 30 2003