My 1 month in Saigon is now over. There is another trip scheduled here, but I will send the two boys over as I have other things to Manage. This has been an awesome trip, and I have enjoyed myself here, even more so as Sara is here with me to experience it. My top 6 things to do in Saigon are as follows :-
6) Squeeze into the Chu Chi Tunnels
5) Take some nightshots at the back of Notra Dame Church
4) Eat Pho, Bun Cha, and all other sorts of Rice Based Noodles
3) Take a motorbike ride to Vung Tao
2) Pamper yourself, get a Massage, Padicure, Manicure, the works
1) Shop! Shop! Shop! Its a shoppers Paradise!