I am all for freedom of speech. You want to blog about your sexual encounters, thats your business. You want to ping PPS, then at least be responsible! If your blog entry contains Nudity, regardless of the sexual orientation, WARN PEOPLE! Put a (X-RATED) tag before your post. With freedom comes responsibility. Oh, you should be warned though, that posting nudity is considered illegal in Malaysia, and if your Web Hosting in Malaysia, you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the Law. In fact I think most Malaysian web hosts have the right to terminate your account for “Abuse of Use”. I know the culprit has registered his website in the USA, but I am pretty sure there are laws there too regarding Pornography. I think all sites with Explicit material should have a Above 18 (or 21) warning page, where somebody will have to click. “Yes”. to continue. I hope the people photographed are above 18, because Child Pornography laws are international, and you WILL see jail time.
- Next story JJCM :- Bien Nhan, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Previous story JJCM :- Black Cat, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Celebrating Carmin's Birthday!
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: Its been a while since I was home alone with Nathan
- 2011: Workout at the park
- 2010: DC Days : The White House
- 2009: Oh Happy Day
- 2008: Goodbye Office, Its been grand
- 2007: Somethings just stand out...
- 2006: Blast from the Past
- 2005: Project LRT
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003