I am all for freedom of speech. You want to blog about your sexual encounters, thats your business. You want to ping PPS, then at least be responsible! If your blog entry contains Nudity, regardless of the sexual orientation, WARN PEOPLE! Put a (X-RATED) tag before your post. With freedom comes responsibility. Oh, you should be warned though, that posting nudity is considered illegal in Malaysia, and if your Web Hosting in Malaysia, you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the Law. In fact I think most Malaysian web hosts have the right to terminate your account for “Abuse of Use”. I know the culprit has registered his website in the USA, but I am pretty sure there are laws there too regarding Pornography. I think all sites with Explicit material should have a Above 18 (or 21) warning page, where somebody will have to click. “Yes”. to continue. I hope the people photographed are above 18, because Child Pornography laws are international, and you WILL see jail time.
- Next story JJCM :- Bien Nhan, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Previous story JJCM :- Black Cat, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Kylie Minouge - Kiss Me Once 2014 - London
- 2013: Photos from my trip to San Fransisco
- 2012: 2 week checkup!
- 2011: Nick's Cafe :- Pork Tenderloin served with Baby Carrots
- 2010: Nathan Day 242 :- Getting to his belly from the sitting position
- 2009: October Mari
- 2008: London Calling :- Greenwich
- 2007: JJCM :- The Apartment, The Curve
- 2006: Singapore with Mark N Felicia
- 2005: Fall....
- 2004: Sook Fun's Wedding
- 2003: Wed, Oct 01 2003