It has been a lazy Saturday so far. I got up at 7am, and went back to sleep after turning on my PC. I was suppose to have breakie with somebody but he FFK me for a date with his girlfriend, hehe. I didn’t mind. I got dressed, had breakfast and bought the paper, and read a few head lines. Sigh, the news depresses me lately. Its always either another tragic bus accident, or yet another cover-up, or guilty people getting away Scott free.Â Anyhoo, then I came home, watched a movie on DVD, as there was nothing good on the telly, and then headed out for coffee, and now I am here at the church office. We are suppose to have a meeting at 2pm, and I am early. Have Saturday service later, and then its a farewell dinner for some friends who are moving to Indonesia. Actually, they have already officially moved, but are back to pack up more stuff, so we wanna give them a proper send off.Â I am just wasting time before the meeting starts….more with photo’s later.
- Next story I wish I had this T-Shirt!
- Previous story JJCM :- Restaurant Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Pao
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Kylie Minouge - Kiss Me Once 2014 - London
- 2013: Photos from my trip to San Fransisco
- 2012: 2 week checkup!
- 2011: Nick's Cafe :- Pork Tenderloin served with Baby Carrots
- 2010: Nathan Day 242 :- Getting to his belly from the sitting position
- 2009: October Mari
- 2008: London Calling :- Greenwich
- 2007: JJCM :- The Apartment, The Curve
- 2006: Singapore with Mark N Felicia
- 2005: Fall....
- 2004: Sook Fun's Wedding
- 2003: Wed, Oct 01 2003