It has been a lazy Saturday so far. I got up at 7am, and went back to sleep after turning on my PC. I was suppose to have breakie with somebody but he FFK me for a date with his girlfriend, hehe. I didn’t mind. I got dressed, had breakfast and bought the paper, and read a few head lines. Sigh, the news depresses me lately. Its always either another tragic bus accident, or yet another cover-up, or guilty people getting away Scott free.Â Anyhoo, then I came home, watched a movie on DVD, as there was nothing good on the telly, and then headed out for coffee, and now I am here at the church office. We are suppose to have a meeting at 2pm, and I am early. Have Saturday service later, and then its a farewell dinner for some friends who are moving to Indonesia. Actually, they have already officially moved, but are back to pack up more stuff, so we wanna give them a proper send off.Â I am just wasting time before the meeting starts….more with photo’s later.
- Next story I wish I had this T-Shirt!
- Previous story JJCM :- Restaurant Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Pao
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Celebrating Carmin's Birthday!
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: Its been a while since I was home alone with Nathan
- 2011: Workout at the park
- 2010: DC Days : The White House
- 2009: Oh Happy Day
- 2008: Goodbye Office, Its been grand
- 2007: Somethings just stand out...
- 2006: Blast from the Past
- 2005: Project LRT
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003