Watched it on Saturday with Sara on DVD. An awesome show. I have not seen a good romantic show which potrays love in quite a while, and this one did. Its not about passionate sex. Its not about romance. Its about love. True Love. Pure Love. Real love. The directing is superb. The sound track dreamy. The ending unexpected. I love movies where you cannot predict the ending, and this one doesn’t have one of those hollywood ones. Sara says I remind her of the main character, and I hope I am like him. He showed strength and courage I think I lack in the choices he made. Watch it man. Be prepared, its an independent show, so it artsy. And NO sex scenes whats so ever. No kissing even, which is rare for a love story these days.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Today-ish In History
- 2014: The Tays In Tenby
- 2013: April is almost over
- 2012: How come weekends go by so quickly?
- 2011: Got Car Means Got Girl :)
- 2010: DC Days : Journey Back Home
- 2009: JJCM :- Fish n Co, 1 Utama
- 2008: Down-Under Dayz : Feeling Homesick In Melbourne?
- 2007: Perhaps I should start taking Gingko...
- 2006: Answering Machine Owners Messages
- 2005: Random Shots from Church
- 2004: Adrian Leong's Wedding
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003