Its Pasta Mania at the-reflector’s tonight. I had another craving, and I believe cravings for food must be satisfied. That probably explains the recent weight gain. Sigh. Oh well. Eat and be merry, for tomorrow we go to Mongolia. Haha. And so there I was at home, cooking during a rain storm. My house is really funny. The ELCB keeps tripping when it rains even though there is barely any Lightning or thunder. I kept walking up and down reseting it, every few minutes. And at the 20th time, I just screamed and shouted. Sorry Lord. I was upset at you. I calmed myself down, and finished cooking with the Emergency lighting unit my brother in law owned installed in the kitchen, but I broke the recharge cable head. I must go replace it soon. Sigh. Oh well. My Pasta was not exactly a sucess. Too much tomatoes made it aliitle to acidic and sour, but a hungry man eats everything.
- Next story You may say I’m a dreamer…..
- Previous story I rather be wanted by One person, than needed by a thousand….
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Today-ish In History
- 2014: Spring has Sprung : 2014 Hyde Park
- 2013: A new phase in life
- 2012: Puay Leng and Wai Liam's affirmation
- 2011: Nathan Day 403 :- Nathan and Nathaniel
- 2010: Nathan Day 038 :- Clothes from Sara's Cousin
- 2009: Wordless Wednesday :- Splish Splash
- 2008: No longer Carless
- 2007: Rev. Indri Gautama Preaches in GTPJ
- 2006: Fish Porridge in KL
- 2005: Are you contented.....?
- 2004: I am in Pakistan!
- 2003: Mon, Sep 15 2003